Sunday, February 08, 2009

Homely Girl

Have not blogged for eooonnnss! and the only reason that Im penning down this blog is cause Im sick with flu and am hibernating at home!!!! =( Very rare that I get to spend one full day at home whilst in HK....Since Im stuck in this little hole....will just pen down my thoughts for 2008 and 2009...Yes a little late...but never late than never!

2008 Flash Highlights
1) Jan
- Went to taipei with Mandy,Anson Sherv...Had a great time! I rem we arrived at the hotel only at 3am cos the taxi driver got lost! and went partying immediately!!! aha
- My dearest buddyYilin...got MARRIED!!! To the veyr nice Dani Yoshimura! I did a surprise stunt on their wedding day!! hee heee
- Na and Mel visited me in HK!!! We had a helluva fun!
2) Feb
- Went back to Singapore for CNY!
3) March
-Did a 25km hike in HK! Walked for 6 whole hours from 2pm to 8pm and will never forget walking in the dark for the last 2 hours!
- Went for David Tao concert that got me hooked to him!
4) April
- Went back to SIngapore for 2 weeks for training!!
Was shiookk to stay at intercon and catching up with family and frens back home on company's expenses hahah!
Made a bunch of good frens from training tooo! =)
5) May
- Had my first golf experience!!!
6) June
- Sister and Xiaodi and Gerardine visited! All 4 pple squashed in a little house!!! Was cosy and fun though!
- Went to Davao!!! Had the craziest terrible flight experience with Cebu Pacific of all times!
But Davao Pearl Farm was a really chilled place.....Had the best pancakes I ve ever tasted. and I had my first ever full body oil massage there!!!
7) July
- Felt sad when sis who accompanied me for 3 weeks in HK left =**(
- Caught Alicia Keys concert
- Had my first golfing experience (maybe half cos its 9 holes) at nine eagles golf course near the airport!
8) August
- Celebrated Singapore's national day in HK! We were all decked out in red and white!! haha
A friend cooked S'pore dishes like prata and curry!
- Had a fantastic trip back home to Singapore and Brissby!
Brought my little sisters to visit Mel in Brisbby and i had my first overseas drive experience there! Drove to Goldcoast, Sunshine Coast, MOvieworld!!! yoohooooO!
Glad my sisters had fun!
9) Sep
- For some reason cant remember what went on in Sep!
10) October
- The beginning of the Bear Stearns nightmare!!!
Was the 'chosen' one to take over Bear Stearns which JPM bought over.
THink was one of the most stressful periods in my working career
- Went to Hainan Sanya, my motherland! Was a goood chill out trip.
11) November
- Had a cake baking session right at a building in Mongkok! Was amazed there can be a baking school in Mongkok!!!
12) December
- Had an unforgettable surprise birthday Party!!!
- Dad n Mum were here to spend Christmas with me...Sweet!

2009...To dos
1) Draw nearer to God all over again
2) Pick up Golf again! Kinda lost it amidst the busy year end.
3) Start an exercise regime and eat healthily!
4) Buy a new camera....SLR or point and shoot or both?
5) Go home more often!
6) Have an all family trip somewhere!!! No matter where it MUST happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home