Sunday, April 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!!!

Mummy, the one who has labored the most for me in my life, even before I was born, carrying me in her womb for 10 months, feeding and 'rearing' me into a fatty fair baby, teaching and guiding me, to speak my first words, to write my first words, to play my first song on the piano, to comfort me when I fell down (both literally and un-literally), to simply, just love me (its not easy to love the unlovely!! haha =p).

No one can fantom the greatness of a Mum's Love, unrelentless and tireless, forever giving and NEVER receiving.

N yesterday was Mummy's 5_th birthday! I can't believe it! Time just flies past like a bullet train! Before u know it, u r already at the next stage and next stage and next stage of ur life! Anyways, it was truly a memorable birthday for her and us too!! had a whole weekend of birthday celebrations! N the highlight was a mega SurPrisE on the night of 27th April for her initiated by Dad !!!! It all started with my Dad booking 2 hotel rooms on 27th and 28th April with his complimentary vouchers..( 27th was at Swissotel and 28th at Raffles the plaza) Dad thought it would be fun to gather her loved ones in the room on the night of the 27th......So well, we called up my aunties and uncles and cuzzies from both Mum's and Dad's side....

The big plan was this..that everyone will 'report' at the room before 9pm and my Dad will fetch Mummy from work and reach the room at about 9pm!

So, I left work at 6.45pm (its a feat for me!! haa!) , rushed to collect the bouquet of lovely roses from the florist, ordered pizzas, then zooomed to Swissotel 54th floor!.. (yes the room was really high up! I had thought it was on the 5th floor when my Dad said the room no., was 5456 haha!)...Entered the room and was taken in by the breathtaking view!!!! Wow! I didnt know Spore can actually look quite prettty!!! Spent the next hour alone in the room waiting for 'guests' to arrive...at 8 plus...the guests started arriving...n by about 8.45pm..we were all planning the 'Operations'. It was hilario0us disccussing how to hide where to hide etc etc..Aunty Asta was most worried 'My 2 sons dunno how to hide! Ethan will keep laughing and Christian can't keep still! what to do???'....But, well..everything went on extremely well as planned! Some hid in th toilet, some behind the curtains, some against a wall. It was really funny! Asta and Christian hid in the toilet with the cake bearers. N after the whole thing, Asta said 'I was sooo worried Christian will make noise so I gave him soap ah shampoo ah and whatever i can find in the toilet for him to play!' haha! Thanks Asta for ur efforts =))).....
Aniways, my mum finally entered the room! The 3 of us did not hide as she already knew we would be in the room...so we gave her flowers and pretended that it was just us.,..hhaa..she was admiring the flowers and did not even realised there were 3 pple standing against a wall she was facing!! haha..We were really bemused! haha...when she finally realised, she broke out in absolute joy!! haa..just look at the video! hee..n I will let the pics tell the rest of the story!
Thank you all so velly velly much for taking the effort to turn up and making the whole party a fun filled onE! =)

The STAR!!





















27th April Time check: 7pm...Me fooling ard
in the room


















Sunny Singapore!





















8.15pm: Every1 started streaming in

Preparing for the SurPrise!
where to hide?!?!




















The video! (im becoming more tech savvy! haha)
Most of em were hiding behind the curtains!
Imagine my mum's shock when the whole grp
started streaming out from behind the curtains!


Look at her gleeeful smile!!
Nothing beats the inexplicable joy of having
all your loved ones ard to sing that bdae song with u!





















Happy Snapshots















Beautiful skyline, topped with a calming
breeze that night..





















Quite amazing how flowers can melt a girl's heart!
















28th April morning!
Went to Soup spoon for breakfast (now my mum's
a fan of soup spoon) and walked
ard the whole day!



































Dinner
at Prego's!



















Raffles the Plaza was gorgeous!
The interior was much better furnished than Swissotel.
N... i love their toilet best! =P
















2nd round of Birthday Celebrations!




















Mum is so blesssed! with treasures (brats?) like us! N we are treasures cos we have a Mum who's more precious than a gemstone!Love you mummy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home