Thursday, May 10, 2007

Send me a...

TAXI!!! ahhhh!!! Its 10.19pm..and here i am..still stuck at the office!!!!! Been trying to call a cab for the past 20 mins..but NO CAB!! sharks...!!!

So sleepy and tired...been a busy busy busy busy day!!! but yay! tom's fri..so feeling a little better! N goign off to Esther (Ho) 's house now with Ruz to do up some of Joan's wedding cards!! N Esther is baking some nice pastries for us to eat!! YuMMY!!! sigh..there goes my diet plans..Eating desserts in the middle of the nite...... The taxi better come quick!! if not the later I'm there, the later I will eat and the more fats I will accumulate!!! ahhhhhhhh



*N ....whats new..the hotline just dropped on me yet again..for the FOURTH TIME!*
Nm..continue rambling.....





This week has been a roller coaster week..Many thoughts running thru my mind..Many emotions...Many questions asked...HAI! Well...guess everyone's gotta go thru turmoils once in a while...lest risking a boring life....I rather have excitements and changes in my life than a normal straight simple boring life!!! heee...





Oh yes!! Have time to talk about my labtop..Im sure many of u have heard that Ive been wanting to buy a labtop...(think i've been talking abt this for the past..ermm...8months? haha)..Well, Im not really a tech freak so will think twice thrice quardrice quintrice yada yada before buying a tech device!! hee...But I think..i've FINALLy settled my mind...on a simple, durabe (hopefully) and boring...ACER-Travel Mate 3274WXMi!





http://www.acer.com.sg/np/TM3270/p_travelmate3274.asp

NIce nice? The specs look good..n my sister who was from Ngee Ann can get it for student price!! A reall steeaall! What attracted me was the 225 degree ergonomic rotation webcam!!! whahahaa...!!

*the hotline hung on me for the 5th time*

Anyways back to my labtop...yes...nice hor! a rotating webcam!! hahaa..but hey I do look at the spec too! Its 1.83Ghz, Ram 1Gb, and HD space 120Gb and is Intel Core 2 Duo!! So hmm sounds good rite? BTW, I can actually a 1.63Ghz one but at a bigger ram of 2Gb at the same price..so which is more worth it...a higher Ghz or a bigger ram??

* and the oldies are still playing on the st****pid cab hotline*

hopefully I can get my labtop soooon!!!Cant wait...! finally no more sharing and 'snatching' of comps at home hee hee...

OH YES!!!!! I FINALLY GOT A CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taxi number SH 399!! Muacks!!

BYE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home