Saturday, July 15, 2006

Peaceful Saturday Nite....

It's Saturday night...N here I am, right smack in my living room on my comfy sofa under the therapeautic soothing spinning ceiling fan (Those who have been to my house before will understand =P). Was sleeping from 6pm to 8 pm just now..but was rudely awakened by LION DANCE!!! Can u believe it?? I was so shocked!! LION DANCE? at 8pm on a Sat nite near my house? N it's not even CNY. I woke up and explored and realised my new neighbour who owns like 3 cars is holding a house warming party and he invited a LION DANCE TROUPE! *Faints*

Was supposed to Jas' house for a mega 'junkies exchange' gathering..But I am too tired..and too sick to stay out for another nite... Sorry peeeeps, will meet u guys up another day =(

Reflections for the past week once again have to do with work very much. Cos I was working most of the nites though i was down with fever and phlemgy cough..eeeeks!! =( But finally, slowly but surely, month end is shelved n next week will be a good week! Hope I can get off work by 6.30pm LATEST everyday!

But well, at least I managed to have a little bit of fun yesterday! Went to East Coast with my colleagues to have JUMBO seafoood! Was fun! Sat by the breezy beach and tucked into yuummmy chilli crabs with fried mantou, although I was coughing my lungs out. Went for a game of bowling too! But it was all last min so I had to bowl in my skirt and shawl!!!! All glam is that!!! hee....Came home at about 2am n woke up at 11am this morning..What joy to be able to sleep through the morning......

After lazing ard at home... dragged my tired body to church prac today! Church prac is gonna start at 1pm every sat now! Am really glad abt the change, now that it starts at 1 and ends at about 3.45, i'll still have half the sat afternoon to run errands meet frens etc etc now!! =) I havent been playing for main service for abt 2 months now I think, all that HK trip etc etc....N it was truly refreshing to be able to serve the Lord again. Though I always say Im tired n all abt the music ministry, I realise I still do enjoy playing music to worship Him and for His people.... =)

I am having a little problem here...I wanna go somewhere for holiday!!! I need to go for a holiday desperately...But where where where? wanna go somewhere beautiful, fun relaxing n wont' cost anything more than 800 bucks..for about maybe 4 days 3 nites? Any suggestions?? HELP ME!

P/S for once..no photos in my entry..too tired to load hahaaa have a blessed sunday!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u have not been adding entries and you have not read mine too
raine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home