Sunday, June 04, 2006

power packed week!

Frankly I have no idea how to describe the week that went past. Although I got a holiday on Wednesday as it was Hong Kong's Dumpling Festival holiday. It was a crazy week. Worked non stop from morning till night for 3 of the days, without going out for lunch or dinner. Colleagues bot back but ate just a little. Cant eat when I haven't got my things done properly. Wow. BUt the weird thing is I'm actually enjoying my work!! heh! =) N i have a great team and bosses...really Praise GOd...

Anyways, met my favortie ESSR for dinner on monday at our good old WARAKU!!!!!! all of xiaodi cos xiao di is going to army (or rather have already gone in on friday..)...so gonna miss chatting with him on msn =(
But great that he had an awesome trip to japan before he gets his hair all shaven!! he deserves it!! =)

Eagerly waiting to open the present he brought back from japan with love!
(had to wait till every1 was ard b4 opening! ^_^)
















FINALLY! Delicious delicately packed rolls....fresh from japan
















Spot the smiles........

























































Dearie handsome ethan..















At the same time in another room in Waraku...met up with my JC classmates cos Adrian is back!!!!!!! Finally after 4 years of studying in Canada.....
So happie!!!..got to see my JC classmates once again...98s61..always has a special place in my heart (though i wasnt really in that class except during the orientation week ha! Just goes to show how much orientation activities can really help to bond pple...)
Just us........9 years later..... (im old! =( )















Xiao di will be praying for u..........rem....be a MAN!!! ;) heh heh




















GOod nite all!

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl...
glad to see that u're having fun..

see ya soon back home.

cy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home