Thursday, April 20, 2006

reporting!!!!

2nd day into my 2nd career!!!!!!
Overall....it was GREAT! Praise God! My team members (about 7 of us) are all very young! youngest 22...oldest only about 27....my big boss is about early 30s.....overall...a superb mix!!! plus Brenda (my uni fren) is in my team!! So happy! Helped me to settle in much faster. Praise GOd!!!
Plus my cousin's girlfren, is just sitting like 2 rows away from me!
N Daniel(church fren) is working on the 3rd floor
N Ernest (Noeline, my sec sch fren's husband) is working on the 2nd floor
N the receptionist is my Dad's cousin!!

Praise the Lord..He put so many familiar people in this brand new environment!

N I LOVE MY CUBICLE!!!!!!!!! Finally...........I have my own seat after 2.5 years of working....it feels superb really. For the benefit of those not in Deloitte audit, I never had my own seat back in Deloitte. Cos we share seats as we are always not in the office but at the client's place. So its on a first come first serve basis. N I always dun get a seat and have to end up scouting ard just to get a seat in the office! Can u believe it!!! Tts one thing i really dislike., No sense of belonging..
so yes..having my own cubicle makes a whole lot of a difference. Finally i can bring my mug, my little decoratives and leave my stationery lying ard on my own desk!!!!!!!! heee....

N i love my computer screen!! we get 2 screens each. Like the bloomberg kind cos of the extensive analytics work we need to do.....woah!!

Other than the team and the aesthetics...boy...i do have a lot to learn!!!!!!!!!! Quite overhwhelmed but well, I'm all set to learn as much as I can!!!!!!!! Will draw strength from the Lord!

GOnna sleep now....getting ready for a brand new day at work tom!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home