Sunday, August 26, 2007

so fun! =|

Now..jean saboed me!!! www.karapahoo.blogspot.com ...


COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.
THE 20 SENTENCE MEME!
Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed.
Oh. And NO tags backs.
1. Love is: selfless
2. I will always: keep that smile on
3. Forever: I will love the LOrd!
4. I never want to: lose touch with my dearest frens i love
5. My cell phone is: MotorolaW375! Coool! LIke in Bourne Ultimatum! haa
6. When I wake in the morning: I snooze my alarm clock at least 3 times
7. I get annoyed at: cars honking non stop
8. Parties are: a great excuse to binge on food
9. My dog is: very blessed to have so many of us shower our tender loving care on him and so blessed we are to have him too.


10. Kisses are the worst when: they are just gone with the wind
11. Today I am: no more day left. only the night
12. Tonight I will: nuaaaa and watch tv and have blues about monday
13. Tomorrow I will: have a greatt day at WORK! yooohoooo!!
14. I really want: to have the ability to bring my whole family to travel in EUrope one day
15. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: wonder why is my face so ROUND!
16. I will drive my car: to the edge of a cliff and SCREAMM in the valleys!
17. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: PARK Dou (means road in canto)! TTs where i stay! wahahha
18. Bright or Dark Room?: Dark....everything is a mystery in a dark room.....i prefer mysteries to cold hard truths
19. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: throw my shopping and barangs on the other bed
20. The last thing I said to someone was: Byee...Go put this and come over
Tag:
2) Yilin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home