Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WoRkaHolIc me

THe week was crazy....every night .I was there in the office till 11pm....
SO..i had to recharge over the weekend!!! Had a small one this weeknd...
Met up with Ronald who was here in HK for lunch..
N went Mongkok (1st time this trip) to shop for my running shoes!
I think i've put on too much weight...Really need to start on a extensive diet and exercise plan soon! So had to go buy running shoes...finally i got my ADIDASSSS!!!!! Yippeee!
THanks Ronald for walking all over MOngkok with me!!

Went chilling on sat nite....then church and nap on Sunday!!

YAwn...just a few pics....gonna go sleep.....

its mid week tom....(yay!!!)


Yummmmy steak n seafood rice!
















Tong Shui!















Sooo tiring to shop for runnig shoes!






Here s the famous Lady's Street


Finally...annoucing the arrival of my MATTRESS!
My bed is so high now I practically have to climb into bed!

Had a nice lunch at MIlano, a fine Italian restuarnt after church...
Very nice decor and amvience..n look at how high the back of the chair is!
felt like part of a royal family sitting at the table haaa











1 Comments:

At 1:23 AM , Blogger ~justin~ said...

good leh, really good to be independent, taking good control with things u want to do and buy!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home